Terms & Conditions
All warranties are provided by the manufacturer. No warranties neither expressed nor implied will be provided directly by CookStore.ca.
Collecting Information About You
There may be times (such as when you purchase or order a product, subscribe to a service, register to receive catalogs, or to participate in contests, sweepstakes or promotions, etc.) when we ask you to provide certain contact information about yourself, such as your name, shipping/billing address, telephone number, email address, credit card information, birth date, gender, occupation, personal interests, and other information. We may also maintain a record of your product purchases. Whether or not to provide such information is completely your own choice. But if you choose not to provide the information we request, you may be unable to purchase products, or access certain services, offers and content on our web sites. In addition, we may need to contact you via phone, email or mail to address questions or issues specific to your order, entry, etc., even if you have opted to not receive marketing communications from us.
In general, you can visit many of our web pages without telling us who you are or revealing any contact information about yourself. We may track the Internet domain address from which people visit us and analyze this data for preferences, trends, and site usage statistics, but individual users will remain anonymous, unless you voluntarily tell us who you are.
Using Information About You
We use your contact information for internal purposes only, such as:
- confirming and tracking your order, subscription, or registration;
- analyzing preferences, trends, and statistics;
- informing you of our new products, services, and offers;
- and providing you with other information from and about CookStore.ca.
We process your contact information only in ways compatible with the purposes for which it was collected or authorized by you. To the extent necessary for such purposes, we take reasonable steps to make sure that your contact information is accurate, complete, current, and otherwise reliable with regard to its intended use.
We may contract with companies or persons to provide certain services including credit card processing, shipping, data management, promotional services, etc. We call them our Service Providers. We provide our Service Providers with the information needed for them to perform these services. We also ask our Service Providers to confirm that their privacy practices are consistent with ours.
In certain instances we may disclose your contact information when we have reason to believe that it is necessary to identify, contact or bring legal action against persons or entities who may be causing injury to you, to CookStore.ca or to others. We may also disclose your contact information when we believe the law or legal process requires it.
Opting Out Of Marketing And Transfers; Updating and Deleting Information About You
We want to communicate with you only if you want to hear from us. If you prefer not to receive direct marketing from us, please let us know. You can call us toll free
- "I prefer not to receive email advertisements, such as updates regarding products and services, special promotions or upcoming events."
- "I prefer not to receive direct mail advertisements, such as periodic catalogues and mailings regarding products and services, special promotions or upcoming events."
- You may also click the designated link at the bottom of all email advertisements to be removed from future email updates.
- Please note that any requests to remove or update your contact information may take up to ten days for your email request and 6-8 weeks to process your postal mail request.
Text Marketing Notifications
By subscribing to Cook Store text notifications, you agree to receive automated marketing text messages from us about our products and services at the phone number you provided when you subscribed, and that the messages may be sent via automatic telephone dialing system or other technology. Message frequency is recurring. Consent is not a condition of purchase. Message and data rates may apply. Reply STOP, END, CANCEL, UNSUBSCRIBE or QUIT to opt-out and HELP for customer support. You may receive an additional text message confirming your decision to opt-out. You understand and agree that attempting to opt-out by any means other than texting the opt-out commands above is not a reasonable means of opting out.
We urge you to keep any password that you establish with us in a safe place and not to divulge it to anyone. Also remember to log off your account and close your browser window when you have finished your visit. This is to ensure that others cannot access your account, especially if you are sharing a computer with someone else or are using a computer in a public place such as a library or Internet cafe.
Links to Third Party Sites
Errors, Typos and Omissions
We make every effort to ensure that our pricing and product information is accurate. However, in the event of an error, we reserve the right to correct pricing mistakes that occur as a result of typographical errors, or printing mistakes. All prices are subject to change without notice and are limited to stock on hand.
From time to time there may be information on our Web Site or in our catalog that contains typographical errors, inaccuracies, or omissions that may relate to product descriptions, images, pricing, and availability. We reserve the right to correct any errors, inaccuracies or omissions and to change or update information at any time without prior notice (including after you have submitted your order).
Price Matching Policy
- The item must be the identical item, brand name, size, weight, color, quantity and model number. It must be in stock at the time of Price Match.
- The price for an item/offer must be listed and valid at the time of match. We reserve the right to verify a competitor’s advertised price and the availability of the item.
- No rainchecks will be issued for items out of stock. We do not price match competitors if they are out of stock.
- We reserve the right to limit quantities of price matches per identical item per guest for local and/or online competitor matches.
- We reserve the right to deny any price match.
- Clearance, closeout, liquidation sales, damaged, used, open package, refurbished, pre-owned, or rent/lease to own items, storewide or unspecific offers, non-branded items, or prices that only display on a website after guests log in.
- Pricing or typographical errors, limited time or quantity offers, daily deals, coupon offers, credit card offers, gift card offers, financing, service offers, bundled offers, sales tax promotions, free items, rebates or mail-in offers.
- “Marketplace” prices and prices from third party sellers will not be honored.
Copyright 2015 CookStore.ca. All Rights Reserved.
All of the Content on this website is subject to copyright, trademark, service mark, trade dress and other intellectual property rights or licenses held by CookStore.ca. Your use of the trademarks, service marks, trade dress and copyrighted material displayed on this website is strictly prohibited. You may download, print and store selected portions of the Content, provided you (1) only use these copies of the Content for your own personal, non-commercial use, (2) do not copy or post the Content on any network computer or broadcast the Content in any media, and (3) do not modify or alter the Content in any way, or delete or change any copyright or trademark notice. No right, title or interest in any downloaded materials is transferred to you as a result of any such downloading. CookStore.ca reserves complete title and full intellectual property rights in any Content you download from this Web site. Except as noted above, you may not copy, download, reproduce, modify, publish, distribute, transmit, transfer or create derivative works from the Content.