At CookStore.ca, our main priority is ensuring your complete satisfaction. That means if something is wrong with your order or if you're not happy with your purchase for any reason, just let us know and we'll try to make it right.
Return Terms & Conditions:
- All items returned must be unopened, unused, and in their original packaging within 30 days of purchase for full credit or exchange. If your product was damaged in shipping please let us know upon receiving the merchandise and we will have a new replacement sent out immediately. Please note for some commercial products damaged in shipping a technician may replace the damaged parts in lieu of replacing the entire product.
- Products and components must not show signs of use, abuse or misuse. That means the product shouldn't have been modified in any way or be dirty, cracked, dented scratched, cut or damaged.
- Shipping charges are non-refundable unless you had to return the product because we've sent the product to you in error.
- Commercial, Restaurant Supply, Fridges, as well as Heavy Items over 50lbs will be assessed a 30% restocking fee if returned. Products must be unopened and unused.
For prompt and accurate credit on returned merchandise follow these steps:
- Contact our Customer Service Department by email at firstname.lastname@example.org to get a Return Authorization (RA) number.
- Be sure to write the RA number clearly on all packages being returned. If the RA number is not clearly written on your package, the shipment will be not be accepted.
- Include a short explanation of why you're returning the item and a copy of the invoice in the package so that we can properly credit your account. All returns will be credited in the same manner you paid us; either by crediting your credit card account, or PayPal.
- No credit will be issued for returns that have been altered or abused (as described above).
- No freight collect or COD returns will be accepted. Send all returns prepaid and insured for the current value of the product.